A Bridge to the bible
Effective date: January 1, 2022
Gesher Media, LLC (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the www.geshermedia.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). We are committed to protecting your privacy. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal and other data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Regarding Collection and Use
In the course of doing business with you online we may collect a variety of personal information including but not limited to:
- Identifying Data, such as your name, physical address, email address, and phone number
- Payment Data, such as payment card information and billing address
- Transactional Data, such as records of your purchases, products you like, and content/media you download from the Service
- Usage Data collected automatically and generated by the use of the Service, or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). Such data may regard how the Service is accessed and used, including information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- Records of Communications with our customer care team for training and quality assurance
- Tracking and Cookies that track the activity on our Service. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier and are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies may also be used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. Although you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use are Session Cookies to operate our service, Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and settings, and Security Cookies for security purposes
- You may be able to use portions of our website/Services without providing any personal information to us, however establishment of an account prior to purchasing media requires personal information. If you choose not to provide certain information, you may be unable to engage in store transactions or use certain features/functions of the website/Services
Use of Data
We may use the information we collect in the following and other relevant ways:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To monitor usage, gather analysis, and improve our Service
- To deliver notifications, marketing communications, offers, and promotional materials regarding Gesher Media LLC, and its products and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To complete and manage purchases and orders, and to provide customer support including responding to your inquiries
- To survey you, conduct research and market studies, in order to enhance the products and services we provide to you
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- We will NOT supply your information to outside parties
If you post comments, reviews, or other content on Gesher Media’s website or public forums that may be available on the Service, that information may be publicly available. The information may be searchable by search engines and copied or republished by third parties. We have no control over those third parties.
Disclosure of Data (Legal Requirements)
Gesher Media, LLC may disclose your data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Gesher Media, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- We will NOT supply your information to outside parties
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit or receive over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password(s) and you hereby release Gesher Media LLC from any liability related to your disclosure of your username and/or password(s) to any third party. Gesher Media LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account or to require you to change your username and/or password if Gesher Media believes they are no longer secure.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You may choose to: stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails or mobile marketing communications; update information that you provided us; or request that we cancel your account or that we no longer use the information you have given us to provide you services. To opt out of any of these, follow the directions in the marketing or promotional communication that you receive from Gesher Media LLC regarding your communications preferences or email Gesher Media directly at customerservice@GesherMedia.com